We are experts in the field of Modern Foreign Languages and the majority of our team, as well as our Company Directors & Managers, speak multiple languages (particularly Spanish) for the ease of our clients.
We work with numerous businesses who wish to:
- Pursue Personal Development Plans for their team
- Improve the skill set of their team by organising for them to learn languages
- Trade overseas and therefore require multilingual staff
- Consider trading overseas and may need multilingual staff
- Use their existing team to expand the business and need a multilingual work force as well as a team who knows the product/service
- Improve employee satisfaction by broadening horizons
We offer businesses the option to travel to our training venue or for one of our Specialist Language Teachers to come out to your business and teach staff at a time convenient to them. Most businesses choose to host language lessons at the start or the end of the working day as to not impact employees workload.
Languages offered include:
Most businesses offer the lessons complimentary for staff although some do charge staff or use salary sacrifice to deduct payment. We then invoice the business every six weeks for payment in accordance with the lessons staff have used. Minimum requirements to host language lessons at your business premises would be:
- A private room large enough for a 1:1 or group lesson (as required)
- Employees to bring notebooks
- A projector/ TV screen is beneficial – all course content is provided by our staff.
All staff have DBS disclosures and are qualified tutors.
Lessons start from £15 per person per hour based on 1:2 ratio (discount available for group lessons).
We are currently providing language lessons to one of the UK’s largest international healthcare service organisations that redefines outsourcing for the pharmaceutical industry: contract sales solutions & medical communications worldwide. Please see below testimonial from one of their staff members: