Would you like to generate extra cash for your school funds?
We are always looking for new venues to rent for our renowned and highly recommended holiday clubs.
During every school holiday, ClubsComplete runs exciting, affordable and engaging activities for children from aged 3 to 14 years. Due to Ofsted regulations, children aged 3 and 4 may only attend for a half-day session (9.00-12.30). Children aged 5+ must attend the full day session from 9.00am-3.30pm, and parents may book children onto one day sessions or the full week.
- Clubs run from 9.00am-3.30pm, earliest drop-off is at 8.45am, (parents/guardians must come into the building to sign their child in unless they have written a consent letter for the child to walk to the club without an adult prior to the club.)
- Children must bring a packed-lunch and a drink. Under 5’s should also bring a drink and snack with them (lunch time is at 12 o’clock so if parents/guardians wish to send them with a full packed lunch so they eat before they go home this is also fine).
- Parents/Guardians must send children to club in clothes that they do not mind getting messy
- All medications must be brought with the children to the club in a separate container and given straightaway to the Site Supervisor
- To book your child onto a holiday club, click here
Benefits of running a holiday club at your school:
- Convenient for your parents
- Generates extra income for your school to spend on anything you require
- Attracts more pupils to your school
- Keeps children entertained throughout school holidays
- Improves academic results as children continue to learn through school holidays
- Reasonably and fairly priced for your parents
- Improves reputation as children from other schools in the area attend